The Bland Loop The Bland Loop

you are right...

This is bland. It loops beautifully. Excellent stuff. You should put this in ambient, as it might gain popularity there. Even though it is bland. I really liked it.

M13 -Lucid- M13 -Lucid-

Relaxing.

I do like this. I didn't relax as I should, though. I spent the entire song trying to pick out any remnants of a melody. I hoped it wasn't random stuff with the focus on the effects.

But still relaxing. ;D

HOT Fiery Anger HOT Fiery Anger

Production.

This seems to be a popular song. The riffs are fairly catchy. That isn't real guitar, is it? It sounds 'synthed'.

There seems to be some significant production issues, though. The clipping was really harsh on my system.

Definitely a good energy song, and use in flash is fantastic. But compared to some other heavier songs on this site, it lacks the same luster.

I cannot vote the 5 as you demand in your comments. My 4 is a bit of a stretch but it was still neat to hear in some of those flashes. Its usefulness is apparent.

Also, due to my voting power it doesn't even matter what I vote. So many people have already voted.

Still somewhat enjoyable.

(Chzz) Always Remember You (Chzz) Always Remember You

Not bad.

Good job on the vocals. This song had a cool vibe to it. I like it.

Chzz responds:

Thanks for the review :D If you liked it, check out Stop Up, which I've uploaded in the portal today.

Dream Sequencer Dream Sequencer

Nice man.

Definitely something that could fit into some dream sequences. It also had a bit of an evil touch on the chord progression. Almost felt as though it could slip itself into a david firth video.
Nice tune.

ragnarok017 responds:

thanks for the review. glad you enjoyed it. man... if this found it's way into a david firth vid i don't know what i'd do with myself :D anyways thanks again. more coming soon.

White X In the Sky (RaC2) White X In the Sky (RaC2)

Full song.

Your song ideas are really good, man. I like what they could become for sure.
The production end, is often hard for a musician who just likes to play their music. All of a sudden we've also had to become producers as well!? hehe.
I won't complain about the production. It compares to say, a boxer having to "promote" his own fights. He's just the guy with the fists.

My biggest complaint here is that your guitar is slightly off tune. Make sure you tune it before EVERY recording. No matter how much potential or how good your song is (and this is good) having an out of tune guitar can cause people to not listen to more than the first few seconds.

I like this a lot. I look forward to a final version. I really like all your musical ideas.

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

Thanks alot dude!
I really should tune my guitar every time, it just ends up being passed off.
I'm glad I have fine tuners, that's all I can say.
I also need a better tuner, because it can't pick up the top strings.
That, and I need to know how to properly tune a floyd rose guitar.
Thanks for the review!

Forest Ambient Forest Ambient

Liked it.

Definitely carries a nice ambiance. Very woodsy, and happy.
Reminded me of zelda ish something. Not really sure why, but good job. I liked it.

Current Score

4.06 / 5.00 (+ 0.088)

Cuzone responds:

Talking about Zelda is really one of the best compliments I could receive, thank you man :)

Cheers!

!My first Metal song! !My first Metal song!

Please stop.

PLEASE STOP, uploading mixcraft pre made loops. It is shitting up the audio portal with 50 of these exact songs.

Flaming Punk Flaming Punk

Oh right.

Mixcraft. This isn't your own music. All you did was string premade loops together from mixcraft. This site isn't for that. Its for original work, not original stealing.

Metal Hammer Metal Hammer

Way to go.

Garage Band loops are fail.

Seph72 responds: